Master Bond formulates the widest selection of epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, polysulfides, cyanoacrylates and UV cures to meet the needs of the electronic industry. Specific Master Bond adhesive, sealants, coatings and encapsulation grades offer:
- High bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Thermal and electrical conductivity
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Low stress
- Low outgassing
- Dimensional stability
- Low coefficients of thermal expansion
- High and low temperature serviceability
- Resistance to water and a wide range of chemicals
- Fast cures at ambient temperatures or slightly elevated temperatures
- Withstand exposure to vibration, impact and shock
- Exceptional durability
- Easy repairability
We also offer a wide array of packaging options to speed productivity, minimize waste and save energy.
Master Bond's technical team has over 30 years of experience and understands the unique needs of each and every application. We provide personal “one-on-one” assistance and can recommend a compound tailor-made to meet your requirements. Our approach to specific technical problems emphasizes simplicity of application and reproducibility of results. Put our expertise to work for you.
Fill out the form below to request more information about Master Bond, Inc.