Sanwa offers the highest quality MTP® Master Jumper, ideal for use in situations where ultra-low loss performance is required, such as testing with high-performance test equipment.
Ultra-low loss performance is achieved by precisely controlling the ferrule end-face geometry; the MTP® Master Jumper can withstand harsh environmental conditions in compliance with IEC61755-3-31:2015 and GR–1435-CORE Environmental Testing and ensure that there will be no degradation in optical performance.
MTP® Master Jumpers are manufactured by Go!Foton, certified by US Conec, and distributed exclusively by SANWA Technologies.
- Telecommunication Networks
- Data Communication Networks
- Optical System Access Networks
- Broadband / CATV Networks
- Equipment / Switch Interconnections
- Available in 8F, 12F, and 24F
- Lower Insertion for applications with critical power budget management
- Well-defined polarity and continuity checking
- Complete port-to-port optical performance (Insertion Loss and Return Loss) testing
- Highly controlled end-face geometry to improve connectors optical performance