MARCH 16, 2010 -- JDSU will highlight solutions from its optical communications and communications test and measurement portfolios at the Optical Fiber Communication Conference/National Fiber Optics Engineers Conference (OFC/NFOEC) in San Diego from March 23-25. Conference attendees are invited to visit JDSU at booth #2015 during the event to see its latest technology offerings.
JDSU will showcase a variety of innovative and industry-leading solutions, including:
- Vertically integrated 40/100G and GE optical solutions including the first 100G components to carry live traffic and live demonstrations of a 100GE transmission using JDSU test equipment. A range of new optical products including 40/100G transponders and modulators, a coherent optical mixer, and new ITLA products will also be previewed.
- Newest ROADM products for evolving colorless and directionless architectures, including a live demo of the industry's first 1X23 WSS platform.
- Portfolio of lab and manufacturing test solutions for 40/100GE and the OTU 3/4 ecosystem.
- New tunable XFP transceiver products that provide performance enhancements including extended reach, improved tolerance to fiber impairments and increased power.
- Extended physical layer capabilities for MAP-200 and c-Series testers, including turnkey applications for passive cable and connector tests.
- WaveReady service provider solutions, including a new Multi-Node Manager.
- Extension of SP 980nm Pump Laser Platform to 680mW operating power for EDFA applications with ultra-low noise figure and high output power.