High guaranteed wavelength accuracy
The 671 Series Laser Wavelength Meter uses proven Michelson interferometer-based technology to accurately measure the wavelength of CW lasers that operate from 375 nm to 12 μm. Two versions are available.
The model 671A is the most precise, measuring wavelength to an accuracy of ± 0.2 parts per million (± 0.0002 nm at 1000 nm). For experiments that are less exacting, the model 671B is a lower-priced alternative with an accuracy of ± 0.75 parts per million (± 0.0008 nm at 1000 nm).
To achieve the reliable accuracy you need, the 671 Laser Wavelength Meter is continuously calibrated with a built-in HeNe laser. This is the ideal reference source because its wavelength is well-known and fixed by fundamental atomic structure.
To achieve the highest accuracy, the model 671A uses a single-frequency HeNe laser that is stabilized using a precise balanced longitudinal mode technique. A standard HeNe laser is used as the wavelength reference in the 671B system.
The 671 Laser Wavelength Meter operates with a PC connected directly by USB or though a local area network via Ethernet. Software is provided to control measurement parameters and to report wavelength data, or the system can be integrated directly into an experiment using a library of commands for custom or LabVIEW programming. In addition, a browser-based application can be used with a tablet or smartphone to display laser wavelength information anywhere in the laboratory.
- Wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm
- Continuous calibration with built-in wavelength standard
- Operation available from 375 nm to 12 μm
- Convenient pre-aligned fiber-optic input for visible and near-IR wavelengths
- Free-space aperture input with visible alignment aid for IR and mid-IR wavelengths
- Straightforward operation with PC usingUSB or Ethernet
- Display software provided to control measurement parameters and report wavelength data
- Automatic data reporting using custom or LabVIEW programming eliminates the need for a dedicated PC
- Convenient tablet/smartphone application reports measurement data anywhere in the laboratory
- Includes 5 year warranty