NOVEMBER 4, 2009 -- Telect's new HDX Bulkhead-Style Splitter Platform is designed to maximize rack space and gain versatile optical splitter capabilities in an industry-standard footprint.
The HDX houses up to 96 splitters in a standard 4RU bulkhead panel, with a modular design to help customers meet specific applications.
Features of the HDX include:
- 19" or 23" chassis
- SC/UPC, SC/APC, ST/UPC, or LC/UPC connectors
- Up to six ports on the front and rear of each module
- Up to 32 modules per chassis
- Up to three 1x2 splitters per module
- Maximum density of 96 splitters per 4 RU chassis
- Non-intrusive optical circuit testing and monitoring
HDX Splitter panels enable simple circuit monitoring and testing in optical networks, says Telect. The modular design is helps manage expenses, while at the same time providing the most efficient and effective optical splitter platform, the company asserts.