- Security: WiseHome security products include sensors and video cameras that, when triggered, capture audio, live video, and photos and send alerts directly to a user's mobile device. A parallel notification system contacts the owner and authorized friends and family to receive the same notifications at once.
- Surveillance: WiseHome cameras collaborate with sensors that trigger recording and push audio and video notifications. It also enables remote viewing. Features include two-way audio, night vision, and motion detection.
- Safety: WiseHome safety products start with an integrated sonic and gradient heat sensor that works with existing smoke detectors to alert multiple smartphone users remotely upon local siren alarms related to possible fire issues in the home.
- Automation: WiseHome WisePlug allows users to remotely control in-home lighting, thermostats, garage door openers, and appliances from mobile devices.
- Home Health: WiseHome in-home health products include an emergency button that, when pressed, alerts designated family, friends, or caregivers.
"The mobile-connected technology is becoming the lifestyle of the future," said Joe Liu, chairman and CEO of Oplink. "WiseHome is a lifestyle product family that can be set up quickly and easily out of the box, instantly connecting people to their homes and loved ones. Oplink offers free connected mobile-cloud service, with an option for upgrade."
Product is coming this fall, the company says.
For more information on optical components and suppliers, visit the Lightwave Buyers Guide.