ION-U is a complete system that features:
- A unified indoor-outdoor, low-power and high-power platform in a single master unit that reduces space requirements and the number of cable runs
- Embedded intelligence that clearly guides the design, planning, installation, setup, commissioning and optimization of your DAS with start-to-finish simplicity
- Automatic documentation that includes bill of materials, system configuration file, interconnect diagrams, rack elevation drawings according to power/thermal loading specs, and commissioning records
- Built-in monitoring for measuring network quality, monitoring interference and PIM and conducting detailed uplink/downlink spectrum analysis
- Remote configuration tools that enable operators to re-sectorize and access auto-leveling functions from anywhere in the world or right at the head end
- Smart alarms that provide useful information that details impact to service quality — keeping troubleshooting from turning into a prolonged hunt for the problem and helping your people work more efficiently.
Judge's comment: "Looks like a well thought out solution to a tricky problem - designing a custom wireless system."