WOW! Business has increased the footprint of its fiber-optic network in Tampa, FL, with the addition of connectivity to eight downtown buildings. Tenants of these buildings now have access to WOW! Business's white of fiber-based Internet, data, and voice services.
The additional connectivity is part of an approximately $20 million investment in new infrastructure in the Tampa Bay area. The new on-net buildings include:
- Wells Fargo building: 100 S. Ashley Drive
- Tampa City Center: 201 North Franklin Street
- Rivergate Tower: 400 N. Ashley Drive
- Park Tower: 400 N. Tampa Street
- Franklin Exchange: 655 N. Franklin Street
- Suntrust Financial Center: 401 E. Jackson Street
- Two city buildings: 306 E. Jackson and 700 E. Twiggs Street
WOW! Business will offer business Internet, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access up to 10 Gbps; voice services ranging from phone lines to cloud-based VoIP telephony and connectivity for customer-owned equipment; and data center and cloud services out of what the company describes as "one of Tampa's largest data centers."
For related articles, visit the Network Design Topic Center.
For more information on high-speed transmission systems and suppliers, visit the Lightwave Buyer's Guide.