Laser spectral analysis and wavelength measurement with one instrument
The 771 Series Laser Spectrum Analyzer combines proven Michelson interferometer technology with fast Fourier transform analysis resulting in a unique instrument that operates as both a high-resolution spectrum analyzer and a high-accuracy wavelength meter.
With spectral resolution up to 2 GHz, wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm, and an optical rejection ratio of more than 40 dB, the model 771 provides the most detailed information about a laser’s spectral properties.
High wavelength accuracy
Two versions of the 771 Laser Spectrum Analyzer are available. The model 771A is the most precise, measuring wavelength to an accuracy of ± 0.2 parts per million. For experiments that are less exacting, the model 771B is a lower-priced alternative with an accuracy of ± 0.75 parts per million.
These specifications are guaranteed by continuous calibration with a built-in wavelength standard, thereby ensuring the most meaningful experimental results.
The 771 Laser Spectrum Analyzer operates with a PC connected directly by USB or through a local area network via Ethernet. Software is provided to control measurement parameters, display spectra, and to report wavelength data. The system can also be integrated directly into an experiment using a library of commands for custom or LabVIEW programming.
- Spectral resolution as high as 2 GHz
- Wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm
- Continuous calibration with built-in wavelength standard
- Optical rejection ratio > 40 dB
- Operation available from 375 nm to 12 μm
- Operates with CW and high repetition rate pulsed lasers
- Convenient pre-aligned fiber-optic input for visible/near-IR wavelengths
- Free-space aperture input with visible alignment aid for IR/mid-IR wavelengths
- Straightforward operation with PC usingUSB or Ethernet
- Display software provided to control measurement parameters, display spectra, and report wavelength data.
- Includes 5 year warranty