Zayo Tranzact platform offers quick connection to AWS
Zayo Group Holdings Inc. (NYSE:ZAYO) asserts that customers of its fiber-optic network services can now connect to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect in less than 60 minutes via Zayo’s Tranzact online bandwidth ordering platform.
Zayo Group Holdings Inc. (NYSE:ZAYO) asserts that customers of its fiber-optic network services can now connect to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect in less than 60 minutes via Zayo's Tranzact online bandwidth ordering platform.
Zayo launched Tranzact last September as a way for customers to quickly and efficiently order services online. Upon launch, Tranzact enabled customers to:
- buy bandwidth services in 2 minutes or less
- browse more than 70,000 worldwide locations
- search by building, location type, data centers, and cloud providers
- simultaneously compare prices across multiple products, speeds, and locations
- access Zayo's network via the company's fiber mapping tool
- add locations to quotes, including ones not on Zayo's network
- view and manage existing services
- contact Tranzact experts via live chat.
Zayo has now added Quick Connect for enabling connection to the AWS cloud at speeds up to 500 Mbps. The feature is available to all existing Ethernet and IP VPN customers to provide connectivity through any of Zayo's AWS Direct Connect sites: New York City, Los Angeles, San Jose, Seattle, Ashburn, VA, and London.
For more information on high-speed transmission systems and suppliers, visit the Lightwave Buyer's Guide.