Optical transceiver supplier InnoLight Technology Corp. has launch a varied line of 100G QSFP28 and CFP4 optical modules. The modules cover several IEEE PMDs, as well as at least one alternative MSA.
The new line includes:
- 100G QSFP28 AOC, P/N: TF-FCxxx-N00, for up to 100 m on OM3 multimode fiber
- 100G QSFP28 SR4, P/N: TR-FC85S-N00, for up to 100 m on OM3
- 100G QSFP28 LR4, P/N: TR-FC13L-N00, for up to 10 km of singlemode fiber (SMF)
- 100G QSFP28 PSM4, P/N: TR-VC13T-N00, for up to 2 km on SMF
- 100G CFP4 SR4, P/N: TR-KC85S-N00, for up to 100 m on OM3
- 100G CFP4 LR4, P/N: TR-KC13L-N00, for up to 10 km on SMF
- 100G CFP4 ER4, P/N: TR-KC13E-N00, for up to 30 km on SMF.
"QSFP28 is emerging as the preferred form factor for data center networks in 100G following the wide adoption of the QSFP+ form factor in 40G," said Osa Mok, CMO of InnoLight. "InnoLight's QSFP28 design is based on a unique and low cost optical platform which delivers the highest optical coupling efficiency in the industry."
InnoLight says its QSFP28 and CFP4 optical transceivers are ready for sampling, and volume production is planned for the second half of this year. The company also plans to introduce 25G SFP28 active optical cable, SR, and LR Lite products in the second quarter of this year.
For more information on optical transceivers and suppliers, visit the Lightwave Buyer’s Guide.