BaySpec Inc., a supplier of optical modules and subsystems for agile fiber-optic networks, has released an enhanced version of its Optical Channel Performance Monitor (OCPM) compatible with 10/40/100GHz modulation schemes.
The OCPM, with more than 30,000 units deployed, delivers dynamic re-configurability, advanced wavelength services, and reduced OpEx and CapEx. BaySpec's design enables field upgradeability, as well as significant operating cost reduction in the price-sensitive Metro Core market where demand is currently strongest.
Key features include:
- Ruggedized, no moving parts
- Fast ms data acquisition speed
- Compact package size
- Ultra low power consumption
- Wide -5°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- Telcordia and MILSPEC810 qualified